|Product Dimensions||12.87 x 13.46 x 2.72 inches; 0.63 Ounces|
|Number of Pieces||1|
About this item
- SAVE TIME IN THE MORNING: Making coffee shouldn’t have to be a frantic scavenger hunt. So forget racing through your kitchen drawers or cabinets every morning, desperately scrambling to find the right blend before you have to get out the door. Everything you’ll need to make the coffee you want is perfectly organized for you here and is always on time.
- THE PERFECT SPACE SAVER: Keep all 36 single coffee servings in one place. this pod holder easily stores them all in three drawers. Each drawer holds 12 coffee pods, allowing you to neatly organize your coffee and find them according to your taste, brand, or mood.
- OVER 4, 000 5 STAR REVIEWS: The proof is in the pod! We have over 4, 000 5-STAR reviews, proving that we provide the best pod storage solution on .
- EASY TO CLEAN: Don’t let spills or stains get in the way! Coffee stations can be messy, but this organizer is easily cleaned in just a few wipes. The top surface and inside drawers can be wiped effortlessly with a cloth or paper towel to remove even the tough stains.
- SLEEK AND SIMPLE DESIGN: The MIND READER ‘Anchor’ Triple Drawer Coffee Organizer is designed with a simple yet modern touch. Place it under any pod coffee maker, and watch it instantly blend into its office setting or kitchen decor. The surface is smooth and the silver handles are clean and luxurious.
- COFFEE LOVERS WILL LOVE YOU: When it comes to your coffee-loving friends, we know they take their coffee seriously and drink it often! The best way to their hearts is by helping them get to their caffeine craving as easily and as organized as possible. Give them the gift of what they love most, inside a convenient and space-saving capsule pod holder.
- RUBBER GRIPS: Kitchen countertops are notorious for having a slippery surface. But whether you’re moving your Keurig/Dolce Gusto coffee machine or simply reaching into the drawer to pick out your favorite Verismo coffee pod, this coffee pod storage has rubber grips underneath so it always stays right where you want it to.